We’re looking for a creative marketing assistant to grow with our team – must be an excellent writer, communicator and have self-motivation!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in East Perth, you will be working with a team of experienced and motivated marketers and designers. As a Marketing Assistant in a small, but busy team you will be required to think strategically, be confident to have an opinion and capable of working alone at times. Importantly, you will take responsibility for keeping projects on track, and be a strong writer with a passion for developing compelling content.
Closely mentored by the Managing Director, this role will ideally grow into a more senior position with experience – the right person is more important than the current capability.
This generalist role requires an independent thinker with loads of initiative who is interested in getting involved in a broad range of marketing activities including:
- Developing creative content for diverse industry sectors in digital and print media
- Creating design briefs and providing art direction through to sign off
Scheduling and executing digital initiatives using campaign management tools
- Supporting website developments and maintaining Content Management System (CMS) updates and population
- Handling client requirements and providing efficient project management
- Coordinating and maintaining relationships with partners, suppliers, and key stakeholders critical to business operations
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Degree in Marketing, PR and/or Communications
- Amazing communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive attitude to life and all challenges coming your way
- Demonstrated experience in marketing, either agency or in-house
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage stress and thrive under pressure with multiple projects and hard deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and confidence to ask questions
- Ability to work cohesively within a team and handle time alone
- Social nature and enjoyment of building relationships and networking
- Love for dogs
Please apply via Seek, we look forward to hearing from you.https://www.seek.com.au/job/35797228?_ga=2.173731236.662182953.1521520883-1202954316.1513821644